BECIL Recruitment 2020 : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Social Media Executive (SME) for 12 vacancies.
Candidates who completed their Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication are eligible to apply for this job.
The selection process is based on the test/ interview.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.becil.com) or (https://becilregistration.com) website on or before 14 September 2020.
The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below ;
|Post Name||Social Media Executive (SME)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||14 September 2020|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institute.
- Should have good communication skills in English and local language.
- Must be versatile in using the Internet, MS Word, Excel, Graphic Designing.
- Must be conversant with working on social media platforms such and Facebook, Twitter,
- Should know typing in regional language.
- 2 years experience in the relevant field.
Place Wise Vacancies:
- Hyderabad – 01 post
- Bangalore – 01 post
- Jammu – 01 post
- Mumbai – 01 post
- Ahmedabad – 01 post
- Jaipur – 01 post
- Panaji – 01 post
- Kolkata – 01 post
- Bhubaneshwar – 1 post
- Patna – 01 post
- Ranchi – 01 post
- Guwahati – 01 post
- Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/ interview or joining the duty on selection.
Application Fee :
- For General/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Women candidates : Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/EWS candidates : Rs.450/-
Mode of Payment :
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.becil.com) or (https://becilregistration.com) website on or before 14 September 2020.