BEL Recruitment 2020 : Bharat Electronics Limited invites job application for the post of Project Engineer -Medical Devices for 60 Vacancies.
Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc in relevant field with work experience are eligible to apply for this post.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online / postal before 26 August 2020.
The detailed eligibility and application process are given below :
|Post Name||Project Engineer – Medical Devices|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc|
|Last Date||26 August 2020|
- Full time (4 years) B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering course in the Engineering disciplines of Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Communication/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Medical Electronics/ Medical Instrumentation from a reputed Institute/University.
- First Class is the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PWD candidates.
- Candidates should possess minimum two years relevant post qualification experience.
Age Limit :
- Age Limit should be not more than 28 years (as on 01.08.2020).
Age Relaxation :
- For SC – 5 years
- For OBC – 3 years
- For PWD category – 10 years
Category wise Vacancy Details :
- Gen – 23 posts
- EWS – 06 posts
- OBC – 17 posts
- SC – 09 posts
- ST – 05 posts
Remuneration Details :
- 1st Year – Rs. 35,000/-
- 2nd Year – Rs. 40,000/-
- 3rd Year – Rs. 45,000/-
- 4th Year – Rs. 50,000/-
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks / CGPA obtained in BE/B.Tech/B.Sc and work experience
- Application Fee : Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.bel-india.in) on or before 26 August 2020.
Candidates who are applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted anywhere in India, may apply online by clicking the relevant link provided against the advertisement for
“Project Engineer- Medical Devices for Export Manufacturing SBU, Bengaluru Complex”