CTCRI Recruitment 2022 – ICAR – Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant/Field Assistant – purely on contractual basis. Candidates who completed B.Sc/Diploma/V.H.S.E are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on an interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 10 August 2022. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below;
CTCRI Recruitment 2022 for Project Assistant/Field Assistant:
|Job Role||Project Assistant/Field Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.10,000/- to Rs.15,000/-Month|
|Interview Date||10 August 2022|
- Educational Qualification : B.Sc. Agriculture/B.Sc. Horticulture/B.Sc. Botany/B.Sc. Chemistry
- Desirable : Experience in conducting experiments in farmer’s field, field visit, analysis of soil and plant samples, computer knowledge.
- Educational Qualification : Diploma in Agriculture/Diploma in Organic Agriculture/V.H.S.E. in Agriculture
- Desirable : Experience in extension activities, collection and processing of soil and plant samples.
Age limit: 21 to 45 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Project Assistant – 01 Post
- Field Assistant – 01 Post
- Project Assistant – Rs.15,000/- per month
- Field Assistant – Rs.10,000/- per month
CTCRI Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the written test/interview.
How to Apply CTCRI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview with application form and required documents on 10 August 2022 to the following venue.
For More Details : Click here
I.C.A.R – Central Tuber Crops Research Institute , Thiruvananthapuram – 695017