IBPS Recruitment 2020 : The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited the application for the recruitment of 1417 Probationary Officers and Management Trainee (PO/MT).
Interested and Eligible Candidates can submit their online application on or before 26 August 2020.
IBPS Selection will done on the basis of online exams , i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main.
Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
Vacancy Details : Total Post 1417
Out of Which (PWBD)
|1||Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2||Bank of India||110||55||198||74||297||734||8||7||7||7|
|3||Bank of Maharashtra||37||18||67||25||103||250||0||6||2||2|
|5||Central Bank of India||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|7||Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|8||Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|9||Punjab & Sind Bank||14||6||21||8||34||83||0||0||0||0|
|11||Union Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
- Candidate must Possess Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- As on 01.08.2020 : 20 – 30 years
- A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990 and not later than 01.08.2000 (both dates
Age Relaxation :
- 5 years for SC /ST
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for Ex-Service men.
IBPS PO selection will be done on the basis of Prelims exam, Main Exam and Interview Round.
Prelims Exam Pattern :
- The preliminary examination centers in Kerala are Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram and Thrissur.
- The online preliminary exam will be held on October 3, 10 and 11.
- The first stage is the one-hour online preliminary examination. A total of 100 marks in English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- Those above the cut-off mark determined by the IBPS in all the three categories will be selected for the next stage.
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||English Language||30||30||English||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
Mains Exam Pattern:
- The centers for the main examination are Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- The main examination will be held on November 28.
- The online main exam has five sections.
- Questions in Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, General / Economy Banking Awareness, English Language, Data Analysis and Interpretation and English Language (Letter Writing and Essay) will take a total of three and a half hours.
|Sr.No.||Name of Tests (NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking
|40||40||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
Application Fees :
- Rs. 175/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates
- Rs. 850 /- for all others
IBPS Recruitment 2020 : How to Apply
All the Interested and Eligible Candidate can apply online through the website www.ibps.in from 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020.
- Candidates are required to upload their ;
– Left thumb impression
– A hand written declaration as per the specifications.
IBPS Recruitment 2020 : Important Dates
- Dates of Submission of Online Application : 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020
- Last Date for the receipt of Online Application – 26 August 2020
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 5 August 2020 to 26 August 2020