IFFCO Recruitment 2022 – Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Ltd. (IFFCO) has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate Engineer Apprentice. Interested candidates who are all at the age of 30 years can apply for this post on or before 15 August 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail;
About Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited – is the abbreviation of IFFCO, this Cooperative ltd is manufacturing and marketing the fertilisers to the farmers all over India. The headquarters of this Cooperative ltd is located at New Delhi, India. They have more associates and subsidiaries in India for the IFFCO, 70 percentage of chemical fertiliser are distributing to the country, farmers fertiliser plants are situated in many places in India.
IFFCO Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Engineer Apprentice:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Apprentice|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 August 2022|
- Four Years Full Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from University / Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE in the disciplines of Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Electronics and Civil.
General /OBC candidates having minimum aggregate of 60% and SC/ST candidates having 55% of marks are eligible to apply. Those candidates who have CGPA score in BE/B.Tech degree should convert into percentage while filling the application form.
- Candidates who have passed their degree in 2018 and thereafter can only apply. Those candidates whose final semester results are expected by August, 2022 can also apply.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after attaining the above qualification are not eligible to apply.
Upper Age Limit (as on 31.07.2022): 30 years(relaxable by 5 years for SCs/STs & by 3 years for OBCs not belonging to creamy layer)
IFFCO Recruitment Selection Process :
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for pre-liminary Computer Based On- Line Test in open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
The candidates short-listed based on the performance in the Preliminary On-line Test, will be called for Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at designated centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna.
- The candidates are required to opt any two Test Centres in order of their preference out of the aforementioned centres. Efforts will be made to allot the test centre in order of choice given by the candidates. Request for change in the test centre, once opted, will not be entertained. IFFCO reserves the right to cancel any of these centres and in that eventuality; the candidates will have to appear in the centre as decided by the Management.
The candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final Centre based test will be called for personal interview.
How to Apply IFFCO Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link on or before 15 August 2022.