Indian Army Recruitment 2020 : Indian Army invites online application form for the post unmarried Male candidates for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme – 44 Course (TES) for 90 Vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in) website on or before 09 September 2020 and participate in the Army Recruitment Rally in the respective venue.
The detailed eligibility and application process are given below ;
|Post Name||10+2 Technical Entry Scheme – 44 Course (TES)|
|Last Date||09 September 2020|
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards.
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
- Candidate must not be below 16 ½ years and above 19 ½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence
- i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2001 and not after 01 Jul 2004 (both days inclusive).
- Candidates will be selected through SSB Interview.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will undergo SSB at one of the Selection Centres i.e, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online at (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in) website on or before 09 September 2020.