IOCL Recruitment 2020 : Indian Oil Corporation Ltd invites eligible candidates to fill the online application form for the to the post of Technical apprentice/Trade apprentice/DEO for 482 vacancies.
Interested candidates can apply from 04 November 2020 to 22 November 2020 through online for Apprentice vacancies.
The detailed eligibility and application process of IOCL Jobs are given below ;
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice/Technical Apprentice/DEO|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||22 November 2020|
For Technical Apprentice:
- Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering/ Electrical Engineering /Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering / Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering / Electronics Engineering
For Trade Apprentice:
- Full-Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University. / B.Com from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
For Data Entry Operator:
- Candidate should minimum pass in 12th for fresher.
- For Domestic Data Entry Operator – Candidate should minimum pass in 12th and should have Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’.
Region Wise Post Details
Western Region Pipelines :
- Gujarat – 90 posts
- Rajasthan – 46 posts
- Eastern Region Pipelines:
- West Bengal – 44 posts
- Bihar – 36 posts
- Assam – 31 posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 18 posts
South Eastern Region Pipelines :
- Odisha – 51 posts
- Chhattisgarh – 6 posts
- Jharkhand – 3 posts
- Northern Region Pipelines:
- Haryana – 43 posts
- Punjab – 16 posts
- Delhi – 21 posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 24 posts
- Uttarakhand – 6 posts
- Rajasthan – 3 posts
- Himachal Pradesh – 3 posts
Southern Region Pipelines :
- Tamil Nadu – 32 posts
- Karnataka – 3 posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 6 posts
Age Limit (as on 30 October 2020) :
- For General – 18 to 24 years
Upper age relaxable by :
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD (if SC/ST age relaxable up to 15 years and 13 years for OBC).
Duration of apprentice training :
- Technician Apprentice(Elec/Mech/T&I) : One Year
- Trade Apprentices (Assistant HR/Accountant): One Year
- Data Entry Operator and Domestic Data Entry Operator: 15 months
- The selection will be based on the written test.
- The written test will be in the form of multiple-choice question. There will be 100 questions and question carry 1 mark. The exam duration is 120 minutes i.e 2 hours.
- Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 : How to apply
All the interested and eligible candidate can apply through online(at www.plis.indianoilpipelines.in) from 04 November 2020 to 22 November 2020.