ISRO Recruitment 2020 : Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) ISRO LPSC- Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre has released the job notification for the post of Scientist/Engineer 7 vacancies.
Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech are eligible to apply for this job.
The selection process is based on the Written Test and Skill Test.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through ISRO LPSC website.
The detailed eligibility and application process of ISRO Recruitment are given below ;
|Post Name||Scientist/Engineer/Technician/Tech Asst|
|Salary||Rs.56,100/- & Rs.1,77,500/- Month|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram & Bengaluru|
|Last Date||09 November 2020|
- B.E / B.Tech or equivalent should be in First class with an aggregate minimum of 65 % marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA 6.84 on a 10 scale.
- M.E / M.Tech or equivalent should be in First class with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks or CGPA / CPI grades of 6.5 on a 10 scale or equivalent
Postcode wise/Discipline wise vacancies
Post Code: 736 -2 Posts
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering + M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Propulsion Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with Specialisation in Propulsion/Aerospace Engineering with Specialization in Propulsion
Post Code: 737-1 Posts
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering + M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Reliability Engineering/ Quality Management
Post Code: 738-3 Posts
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics & Communication Engineering + M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in VLSI & Embedded Systems
Post Code: 739-1 Posts
- B.E/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering + M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Machine Design
Age limit (as on 09.11.2020): 35 years.
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC candidates – 05 years
- For OBC candidates – 03 years
- Selection will be based on the Written Test and Skill Test/Endurance Test.
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online through ISRO LPSC Website from 27 October 2020 to 09 November 2020.