Join Indian Army Recruitment 2022 – Indian Army has announced online application for the recruitment for the post of TES Officers 90 vacancies. Candidate with the education qualification of 12th with required physical standards are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before the last date i.e. 21 September 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below;
The motto of Indian Army: The main motto of the Indian Army is “Service Before Self” i.e., it provides national security and maintaining unity, protecting India from external and internal threats, maintaining peace and security within Indian borders, and also conducting rescue operations during natural calamities and disasters.
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2022 for Technical Entry Scheme :
|Job Role||Technical Entry Scheme|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21 September 2022|
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry.
- Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Age Limit :
- A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2003 and not after 01 Jul 2006 (both days inclusive)
- 90 posts
- Lieutenant – Level 10: 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Captain – Level 10B: 61,300-1,93,900
- Major – Level 11: 69,400-2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel – Level 12A: 1,21,200-2,12,400
- Colonel – Level 13: 1,30,600-2,15,900
- Brigadier – Level 13A: 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General – Level 14: 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale – Level 15: 1,82,200-2,24,100
- Lieutenant General HAG +Scale – Level 16: 2,05,400-2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG) – Level 17: 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS – Level 18: 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- The gentlemen cadets will be given a stipend of ₹ 56,100/-p.m. as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training.
Join Indian Army 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on shortlisting the candidates and calling the shortlisted candidates for SSB interview.
- Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage 2.
How to Apply Join Indian Army Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by registering and applying on the official website given below on or before 21 September 2022.