Keltron Recruitment 2020 : Keltron invites the online job application for the post of Sr.Engineer, Project Associate, Engineer, Technical Assistant, Operator for 65 vacancies.
Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ ITI with required work experience are eligible to apply for this job.
The selection process is based on the written test/ skill test, group discussion and/or interview.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.swg.keltron.org) website on or before 22 August 2020.
The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
|Post Name||Sr.Engineer/ Project Associate/ Engineer/ Technical Assistant/ Operator|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ ITI|
|Salary||Rs.10,700 – 27,500/-Month|
|Last Date||22 August 2020|
About Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (Keltron)
Keltron is public sector unit owned by the state government(Govt of Kerala) headquartered in Trivandrum. It was founded in 1973 by K.P.P. Nambiar at Trivandrum, Kerala. Keltron is an electronic enterprise and its produce various electronic application in various fields. Keltron has also started Knowledge Centres as an initiative to develop young brains and help them in various fields like IT, ITeS & Computer Education segment. Keltron has business units in New Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Chennai. If you want more details about Keltron visit www.keltron.org about us section.
- Candidates should complete M.Tech/ME or B.Tech/ BE in Computer Science / IT Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ EEE/ ECE/ AE & IE/ E&IE
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience for M.Tech/ ME and 3 years experience for BE/ B.Tech
For Project Associate:
- Post Graduate in Metrology/ Atmospheric Science/ Physics/ Physical Oceanography/ Material science.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in the relevant field.
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ EEE/ ECE/ AE & IE/ Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering.
- Experience : Minimum 1-year experience in the relevant field
For Technical Assistant:
- Three year full time Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Mechanical.
- Experience: Minimum 1-year experience in the relevant field
- Candidates should complete ITI in Fitter/ Electronics/ Emech
- Experience: Minimum one year/ 2 years experience in the relevant field
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020)
- Sr.Engineer/ Project Associate : 32 years
- Engineer/ Technical Assistant/ Operator : 28 years
Post Wise Vacancies
- Sr.Engineer : 08 posts
- Project Associate : 05 posts
- Engineer : 33 posts
- Technical Assistant : 07 posts
- Operator : 12 posts
Pay Scale Details
- Sr.Engineer/ Project Associate : Rs.17,000 – 23,500/-
- Engineer : Rs.15,500 – 23,500/-
- Technical Assistant : Rs.11,000 – 13,500/-
- Operator : Rs.10,700 – 12,000/-
The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include written test/ skill test (wherever required), group discussion and/or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
There will be separate written/ online tests. Written/ online Tests may be conducted simultaneously.
Application Fee : Rs.300/- (No application fee for SC/ST candidates)
Mode of Payment : Using State Bank e-Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com
How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.swg.keltron.org) website on or before 22 August 2020.