Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 : Kerala Public Service Commission invites online application form for the post of Asst Professor, Asst, Data Entry Operator, Theatre Mechanic, Manager, Store Keeper, Jr Audit Asst, Typist, Typist Clerk, Legal Asst, Typist Clerk, High School Teacher, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife, Carpenter, Carpenter Cum Packer, Asst Professor, Woman Police Constable, Driver-Cum-Office Attendant, Seaman, Attender, Lift Operator, Veterinary Surgeon, Lecturer, Divisional Accountant, Caretaker (Female), Jr Systems Officer, Marketing Organizer for 177 vacancies.Candidates with the qualification of Masters Degree/ Degree/ 12th/ 10th/ 7th are eligible to apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply online at (www.keralapsc.gov.in) website before the last date (30 September 2020).
The detailed eligibility and application process of Kerala PSC Recruitment given below;
|Post Name||Asst Professor/ Asst/ Data Entry Operator/ Theatre Mechanic/ Manager/ Store Keeper/ Jr Audit Asst/ Typist/ Typist Clerk/ Legal Asst/ Typist Clerk/ High School Teacher/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ Carpenter/ Carpenter Cum Packer/ Asst Professor/ Woman Police Constable/ Driver-Cum-Office Attendant/ Seaman/ Attender/ Lift Operator/ Veterinary Surgeon/ Lecturer/ Divisional Accountant/ Caretaker (Female)/ Jr Systems Officer/ Marketing Organizer|
|Qualification||Masters Degree/ Degree/ 12th/ 10th/ 7th|
|Last Date||30 September 2020|
- Masters Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 55% marks or its equivalent and good academic record
Assistant Professor (in various subjects):
- Postgraduate Degree in Homoeopathy in the concerned subject recognized by the Central Council of
- Subjects – Anatomy/ Physiology and Biochemistry/ Homoeopathic Pharmacy/ Pathology and Microbiology/ Forensic Medicine and Toxicology/ Community Medicine/ Surgery/ Obstetrics and Gynaecology/ Practice of Medicine/ Case taking and Repertorisation/ Organon of Medicine and Homoeopathic Philosophy/ Materia Medica
- Bachelors Degree in any subject from a UGC recognized University or National Institute established by Government of India or Institutes established by the Government of Kerala or its equivalent
Data Entry Operator:
- Degree from a recognized University and PGDCA/DCA from a Government recognized Institution
Theatre Mechanic Gr.II:
- Pass in Form III or standard VII (New) or equivalent qualification
- Two years experience in handling Theatre Equipments
Manager Khadi Gramodyog Bhavan/Godown Keeper/ Store Keeper:
- B.Com Degree of a recognised University
Junior Audit Assistant:
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce from a recognized University with 2 years experience in Accounts Department of an Organization
- Pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification
- Typewriting Malayalam (Lower) in KGTE
- Typewriting English (Lower) Certificate (KGTE/MGTE) or its equivalent qualification
- 6 months certificate in MS Office and DTP (English & Malayalam) from a recognized institution.
- Plus Two or equivalent.
- Typewriting and Word Processing English (Higher) OR
- Diploma in Commercial Practice Typewriting Malayalam (Higher)
- Bachelors degree in Law of a recognized University.
- Experience as Legal Assistant for not less than 2 years in a Government Department
Typist Clerk Gr.II:
- Graduate with Typewriting English (KGTE) Higher or Diploma in Commercial Practice.
High School Teacher:
- Bachelors Degree with Mathematics or Statistics as Main Subject and B.Ed/B.T in the concerned subjects conferred or recognized by the Universities in Kerala.
- Must have passed the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (K-TET)
Auxiliary Nurse Midwife:
- Pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifes Certificates or it’s equivalent from an institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Registration with the Kerala Nurses and Midwives Council
Carpenter/Carpenter Cum Packer:
- Pass in Standard VII.
- National Trade Certificate in Carpentary Trade
- Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy in Materia Medica recognised by the Central Council of Homoeopathy
Woman Police Constable:
- Pass in HSE examination (Plus Two) or its equivalent
Driver-Cum-Office Attendant (LDV):
- Pass in Standard VII/III Forum.
- Must possess Driver’s Badge and valid Driving Licence of 3 (three) years standing to drive Light Motor vehicle.
- Must have studied upto Standard VIII.
Attender Grade II:
- Pass in SSLC or equivalent qualification.
- Three years experience
- Pass in SSLC or its equivalent Qualification
- Experience as Lift Operator for a period of six months
Assistant Professor in Arabic:
- Masters Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 50% marks or its equivalent and good academic record.
- Must have passed a Comprehensive Test in the subject concerned specifically conducted for the purpose by UGC
Veterinary Surgeon Gr.II:
- Degree in Veterinary Science
- Registration with the Kerala State Veterinary Council
- Working knowledge in Malayalam
Lecturer in Violin/Veena:
- Masters Degree in Violin/Veena or it’s equivalent from any statutory University
- Divisional Accountant: Degree with at least a Second Class.
- Plus Two or equivalent and one year experience
Junior Systems Officer:
- BCA/ Degree in Mathematics/ Commerce/ Physics/ Statistics with Diploma in Computer Application/ Computer Science/ Technology/ MCA
- B.Com / BBA / BBM / B.Sc.(Co-op. And Banking) or any degree from a recognized University
Post-Wise Vacancies : Total – 177 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 09 posts
- Assistant Professor (in various subjects): 29 posts
- Assistant: 10 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 01 post
- Theatre Mechanic Gr.II: 04 posts
- Manager Khadi Gramodyog Bhavan/Godown Keeper: 07 posts
- Store Keeper: 05 posts
- Junior Audit Assistant: 01 post
- Typist: 01 post
- Typist Clerk: 01 post
- Legal Assistant:01 post
- Typist Clerk Gr.II: 02 posts
- High School Teacher: 13 posts
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 06 posts
- Carpenter/Carpenter Cum Packer: 01 post
- Assistant Professor: 01 post
- Woman Police Constable: 34 posts
- Driver-Cum-Office Attendant (LDV): 15 posts
- Seaman: 01 post
- Attender Grade II: 02 posts
- Lift Operator: 01 post
- Assistant Professor in Arabic: 04 posts
- Veterinary Surgeon Gr.II: 14 posts
- Lecturer in Violin/Veena: 03 posts
- Divisional Accountant: 08 posts
- Caretaker (Female): 01 post
- Junior Systems Officer: 01 post
- Marketing Organizer: 01 post
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 : How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above positions through online at (www.keralapsc.gov.in) website on or before 30 September 2020.