NEERI Recruitment 2020 : CSIR – National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), Hyderabad zonal centre invited application form from eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant/ Project Associate – I for 10 vacancies.
Candidates with the educational background of B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech in the relevant subject are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview.
Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form through Email id on or before 24 August 2020.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below;
|Post Name||Project Assistant/ Project Associate – I|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 – 31,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date||24 August 2020|
For Project Assistant :
- Candidates should complete B.Sc. (Botany/ Zoology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Env. Management/ Env. Science/ Geology/ Agri (Soil Sciences))
For Project Associate – I :
- M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech (Env. Science & Engineering/ Env. Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Meteorology/ Atmspheric Sciences/ Marine Sciences/ Chemical Engineering/ Env Engineering/ Agri.(Soil Sciences))
Upper Age Limit
- Project Assistant : 50 years
- Project Associate – I : 35 years
Post Wise Vacancies
- Project Assistant : 08 posts
- Project Associate – I : 02 posts
- Project Assistant : Rs.20,000/-
- Project Associate – I : Rs.31,000/-
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a virtual interview
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through email/ phone
NEERI Recruitment 2020 : How to Apply
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NEERI website (www.neeri.res.in) and send the soft copy of the duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with scanned copies of the supporting Certificates through email email@example.com on or before 24 August 2020.
|Official Notification & Application Form||Click Here|