PGIMER Recruitment 2021 : Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites online applications for various Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts on regular basis for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda (Punjab). Around 06 vacancies are announced by PGIMER.
Interested and Eligible candidates apply for the post online before the last date to avoid interrupts.
The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
About Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) was started in 1962 and Pt Jawahar Lal Nehru inaugurated the hospital. It is a medical and research institution in Chandigarh. It has educational, medical research and training facilities for its students. It has more than 50 training courses. It involves research for the rural and community related environment and health problems.
|Job Role||Group ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/PG/Any Graduate/Diploma/12th/Matric|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Job Location||Bathinda (Punjab)|
|Last Date||14 February 2021|
- A graduate of a recognized University. Seven years experience of administration in a supervisory capacity or as a teacher in a University/teaching institution including conduct of examination and admission and assignment of teaching programs for under graduate and postgraduate etc.
- Master’s Degree in Economics/Commerce/ Statistics OR Bachelor degree in Economics/Commerce/ Statistics. Post-graduate Degree/ Diploma in Material Management of a recognized University/Institution or equivalent. OR
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent; Post-graduate degree/ Diploma in Material Management of a recognized University/Institution; Three years’ experience in handling, preferably medical stores in Govt./ public or private sector
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Or Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with 5 years service (regular or ad-hoc) as Stenographer in Govt. Organization/ Institution.
- Skill Test Norms Dictation : 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m. Transcription: 50 mts (English) & 65 mts (Hindi) [only on computers].
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Skill test norms on computer Typing speed @ 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi (Time allowed 10 minutes) (35 w.p.m. or 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Library Attendant Grade-II:
- Matriculation or equivalent. Experience of having worked in a Library for at least 2 years OR Certificate in Library Science / Librarianship from a recognized Institution.
- Registrar : 35 Years
- Store Keeper : 18-35 Years
- Stenographer 18-27 Years
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) : 18-30 Years
- Library Attendant Grade-II : 18-30 Years
Post wise Vacancies :
Group A :
- Registrar – 01 Post
Group B :
- Store Keeper – 02 Posts
Group C :
- Stenographer – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 01 Post
Candidates who have successfully submitted their online application will be allowed to appear in the online computer based test. The scheme of examination will be as under:
|Posts||Computer Based Test (CBT)||Interview||Total Marks|
|Group ‘A’||No. of MCQs||Duration
|Group ‘B’ & ‘C’||85||85||85||15 marks||100|
- The minimum qualifying / eligibility criteria for CBT and interview separately will be 40% marks. The Computer Based Test (CBT) in English language only comprising of multiple choice questions (objective type).
- Each question shall carry one (01) mark. There will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer to the objective type questions in the CBT.
- For SC/ST: Rs.800/-
- For all others: Rs.1500/-
- Persons with disabilities: NIL
The candidates can deposit the above application fee through online payment gateway available at the APPLICATION PORTAL using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 14 February 2021
|PGIMER Recruitment 2021 : Important Links|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|More Details||Click Here|