Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering Recruitment 2020 : Applications are invited for appointment to the post of Driver Grade II in regular basis. The application can be downloaded from the college website.
|Name of Firm||Sree Chitra Thirunal College of Engineering|
|Name of post||Driver Grade II|
|Qualification||Pass in standard VII or equivalent|
|Total No. of Posts||One (01)|
|Salary||Rs.18000/- to Rs.41500/-|
|Job Location||TRIVANDRUM (Kerala)|
|Last Date||16 October 2020|
Age Limit : 18-36 Years.
Other Backward communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation. Only candidate born between 02.01.1984 and 01.01.2002 (both dated include) are eligible for applying the post.
1. A Pass in standard VII or equivalent qualification.
2. Must possess current Motor Driving License to drive Light Motor Vehicles and Heavy Motor vehicles with Driver’s Badge. Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License shall be of at least 3 years standing and in the case of Driving License issued after 16.01.1979 separate endorsement to drive Heavy duty Goods Vehicles and Heavy Duty Passenger Vehicles.
Medical Fitness : Should be medically fit as per the standards
- The cost of application is Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in the case of SC/ST).
How to Apply
Filled up application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of certificates and Demand Draft towards the cost of application drawn in favour of the Principal, SCTCE payable at Thiruvananthapuram should reach the Principal before 4 p.m on 16.10.2020.
The applicants can send the scanned copy of application and documents to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Incomplete and belated applications are liable to be rejected.
- The envelope should bear name of the post and name of applicant.