SSC Stenographer 2020 : Staff Selection Commission announced notifications for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2020. Candidates with the qualification of 12th/ Any Degree can apply for SSC Stenographer post.
The selection process is based on the examination, skill test and document verification for applied candidates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date.
The detailed eligibility and application process of SSC Stenographer Recruitment are given below ;
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||04 November 2020|
Educational Qualification (as on 01.08.2020) :
Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age limit (as on 01.08.2020) :
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18 to 30 years ( candidates born not before 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.)
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18 to 27 years ( candidates born not before 02-08-1993 and not later than 01-08-2002 are eligible to apply.)
Relaxations in Upper age limit :
- SC/ST Category – 5 years
- OBC Category – 3 years
- PH Category – 10 years
- PH + OBC Category – 13 years
- PH + SC/ST Category – 15 years
- Others as per Govt rules.
The selection process will be based on Computer-Based Mode Examination, Skill Test & Document Verification (DV).
(i) Computer-Based Examination:
- Computer-Based Mode Examination (200 Marks) – 2 Hours
- The question paper will be of Objective Multiple choice type. Questions will be set in Hindi & English except for Part-III.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Date of Exam 29.03.2021 to 31.03.2021
Scheme of Examination :
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100|
(ii) Skill Test :
The candidates who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination will be required to appear in the Skill Test for Stenography. The skill test will be of qualifying nature. Dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’. The matter will have to be transcribed on computer. The transcription time is as follows:
|Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration(in minutes)|
Application Fee : Rs. 100/- (No fee for Women/SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen candidates).
Mode of payment : Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro,RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 04 November 2020.