TDB Notification 2022 | Daily Wages Jobs At Sabarimala Temple: The Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) has invited applications for daily-wage jobs at Sabarimala during the Mandalapooja and Makaravilakku festivals in the coming season 2022-2023 (Malayalam year 1198).
Interested and Eligible candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 15 September 2022 to 30 September 2022.
More details about Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) Jobs 2022 At Sabarimala Temple , including eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below ;
|Organization||Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB)|
|Job Type||Daily Wages|
|Last Date||30 September 2022|
|Job Location||Sabarimala Temple , Pathanamthitta|
Age Limit : The applicants should be from the Hindu community aged 18 to 60 years.
- The applicants should apply with a recent passport size photo, Aadhar Card Copy, conduct certificate from the police; issued by an officer of sub-inspector rank, certificates proving the age and religion and medical certificate and also 2 Dose – Covid Vaccination Certificate.
- The format of the application has been displayed at the Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) Head Office in Thiruvananthapuram and other Group offices.
- Filled-in applications affixed with a Rs. 10 Devaswom stamp .
- Applications should reach the Devaswom Chief Engineer’s Office before 5 p.m. on 30th September 2021.
Steps To Apply
- Log on to the official website http://travancoredevaswomboard.org/
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
Travancore Devaswom Board (TDB) ,
Nanthancode, Kawdiar Post,
|Starting Date of Online Application||15 September 2022|
|Last Date of Online Application||30 September 2022|
Other Posts, You May Like ;