UPSC Exam 2020 : UPSC invited application form for Indian Economic Service Examination 2020 from eligible candidates for 15 vacancies. Candidates who complete PG Degree graduates in relevant field within the age limit 21 to 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Written examination/ Viva-voce.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 01 September 2020.
The detailed eligibility and UPSC online application form procedure are given below;
|Exam Name||Indian Economic Service Examination 2020|
|Job Summary||Across India|
|Last Date||01 September 2020|
Indian Economic Service
Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/ Econometrics from a University
Note: Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2020) : 21 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
Others as per government policy
- Part I – Written examination carrying a maximum of 1000 marks in the subjects given in the notification.
- Part II – Viva-voce of such candidates as may be called by the Commission carrying a maximum of 200 marks.
UPSC Online Exam – Scheme of Examination
- The question papers in all subjects will be of Conventional (essay) type
- All question papers must be answered in English. The question papers will be set in English only.
Indian Economic Service (IES):
|General English||100||3 Hrs|
|General Studies||100||3 Hrs|
|General Economics-I||200||2 Hrs|
|General Economics-II||200||2 Hrs|
|General Economics-III||200||3 Hrs|
|Indian Economics||200||3 Hrs|
Viva-voce : The interview is intended to supplement the written examination for testing the general and specialised knowledge and abilities for the candidate.
UPSC Exam Application Fees : Rs.200/- (No Fee for Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates)
Mode of Payment : State Bank of India by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card.
UPSC IES Exam Centers : Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Delhi, Dispur, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Shimla, Thiruvananthapuram.
How to apply
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.upsconline.nic.in) website latest by 01 September 2020 till 6 PM.
- Commencement of Online Application: 11.08.2020
- Last date of Online Application: 01.09.2020 up to 6 PM
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 08.09.2020 to 14.09.2020 till 6.00 PM
- Date of Indian Economic Service Exam: 16 October 2020