Indian Army Women Military Police Recruitment 2020 : Applications are invited from eligible female candidates for recruitment of 99 Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police) in Indian Army from 10th pass / Equivalent candidates.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before
31 August 2020.
Recruitment rallies are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong and Pune.
The detailed eligibility and application process are given below;
|Women Military Police Recruitment 2020 : Job Summary|
|Post Name||Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)|
|Qualification||Matric /10th/ SSLC or equivalent|
|Last Date||31 August 2020|
- Matric / 10th / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric /10th / SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects.
- Height : 152 cms
- Weight : Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical standards.
- Chest Expansion : The candidate should be capable of chest expansion of 05 cms.
- Age Limit : 17 ½ – 21 (Born Between 01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003)
- Physical Fitness Test (at Rally Site): (a) 1.6 Km Run, Long Jump 10 Feet, High Jump 3 Feet.
- Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE) will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue.
- Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
- Candidates are required to bring twenty copies of Passport size colour photographs / Caste Certificate / Education Certificates / Nativity / Domicile Certificate.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible female candidates apply online through Indian Army official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in on or before 31 August 2020.
For more details contact through registered email on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or on telephone number 011-26173840.
|Dates for submission of online applications||27.07.2020 to 31.08.2020|
- Last date for receipt of online application : 31.08.2020